Successful comedy hero Allari Naresh’s upcoming comic caper James Bond has been postponed yet again. The film was earlier supposed to hit the screens on the 17th of July. However, bowing to the phenomenal box-office performance of Baahubali, the makers of James Bond have decided to release it on the 24th of July.
James Bond is directed by Sai Kishore Macha, a former associate of Sreenu Vaitla. The film has Sakshi Chowdary playing Allari Naresh’s wife, and going by the film’s trailer, she has a prominent role to play in the narrative. James Bond is produced by Anil Sunkara under his AK Entertainments. The film is loosely based on the superhit Korean comedy, My Wife Is A Gangster.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Latest click : Chiranjeevi
- Bollywood actress dedicates her film to Pawan Kalyan
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Suvarna Sundari aims at a September release