Gopichand’s Pantham received some mixed reviews during the day of its release. As the film had decent openings, the film made a total share of over 3 crores on the first day.
Now that Sai Dharam’s Tej I Love You has also opened on a disappointing note, it is time for this movie to make the most of it. This weekend will be quite key for the film to make merry at the box office.
The occupancy is many areas of both the Telugu states is decent during the morning shows today and the fate of the film will be seized depending on the business the film does in these two days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Bollywood actress dedicates her film to Pawan Kalyan
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Suvarna Sundari aims at a September release
- Last chance for Saakshyam
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food