Q) You seem to have an inclination towards horror. Any particular reason?
I have always try to do something different in each and every film and luckily horror has worked for me. I want to try all the genres in my future films.
Q) Have you drawn inspiration from any other character or film for Ganga?
No ! Neither the film nor the lady’s role I have donned is inspired from anything. I would say my film is going to set an example in the future.
Q) Did you face any troubles with the female leads of the film?
No, I haven’t faced any troubles with them. Both the actresses were superb and did their level best in their respective roles.
Q) Are you interested in doing Bollywood films?
Yes ! If I get a decent script, then I will act and direct films over there.
Q) What are your upcoming projects?
Currently, I am in talks with Power star Pawan Kalyan. I will announce the complete details once the script is finalized.
Q) What is the best compliment you have received for Ganga?
Super star Rajinikanth called me after watching the film and appreciated my work so much. He also said that we are doing a film in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photos : Rashmi shines in a trendy saree wear
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Latest click : Chiranjeevi
- Bollywood actress dedicates her film to Pawan Kalyan
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha