Sometime back, we had revealed that Kriti Sanon will be playing one of the female leads along with Taapsee in a Hindi film called Womaniya which will be directed by Tushar Hiranandani.
Kriti also started prepping for the film with Taapsee but the latest we hear is that she has walked out of the project citing date problems. Speaking about the same, one of the unit members said that as Kriti was busy with films like Housefull 4, Panipat and Luka Chuppi, she had to walk out of the film.
Now, the latest we hear is that talented actress Bhumi Pednekar has been roped in for the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Bollywood actress dedicates her film to Pawan Kalyan
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Suvarna Sundari aims at a September release
- Last chance for Saakshyam