The south Indian remakes of the blockbuster Bollywood hit, Queen, have been creating a lot of buzz since last year. In the past, senior Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind was rumored to be directing Queen’s Telugu remake.
But as per the latest reports, Neelakanta, the director of the award winning movies such as Manjula’s Show and Bhumika’s Missamma, has been zeroed in as the director for Queen’s Telugu remake. Also, Tamannaah, who was in news for walking out of the remake a couple of months ago, is said to be essaying the leading lady’s role in the Telugu version.
Queen originally starred Kangana Ranaut. Amy Jackson will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role. Stay tuned for more details about the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started