As we have earlier reported that Victory Venkatesh is busy filming for the remake of Malayam super hit ‘Driushyam’, latest update is that the film is fast nearing completion. Only a few days work, is left behind for the talkie part to be completed.
Currently the shooting is going on in Hyderabad, and the unit will soon move to another location to shoot the songs. Sri Priya is director of the film, and yesteryear actress Meena is playing the female lead.
Suresh Productions produces this flick in association with Wide Angle Productions and Rajkumar Theaters.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director