As we have earlier reported that Victory Venkatesh is busy filming for the remake of Malayam super hit ‘Driushyam’, latest update is that the film is fast nearing completion. Only a few days work, is left behind for the talkie part to be completed.
Currently the shooting is going on in Hyderabad, and the unit will soon move to another location to shoot the songs. Sri Priya is director of the film, and yesteryear actress Meena is playing the female lead.
Suresh Productions produces this flick in association with Wide Angle Productions and Rajkumar Theaters.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?