Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film, a sequel to his 2010 blockbuster Robo, is undoubtedly the most craziest project down south. The film will be launched in December and already, hype surrounding the project has touched the sky with the reports of Hollywood action star Arnold playing the villain in the film.
Now, latest reports reveal that Shankar and Rajinikanth are said to be in talks with none other than the Big B Amitabh Bachchan for an important role. Apparently, both Shankar and Rajini met Amitabh and narrated him his character details. Amitabh is expected to give his nod to this prestigious project.
Amitabh and Rajini have been good friends for decades and in the past, they acted in Bollywood hits like Andha Kanoon and Gereftaar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar refutes rumors of remaking Maharshi
- Mr India World joins Venky Mama’s cast
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish