During a recent press meet, Nagarjuna said that the action sequences in Akhil’ soon to be released romantic action thriller, Hello, will be of international standards. Nag said that nearly 30 days were spent on picturizing the film’s action sequences. Particularly, two action sequences shot on the rooftop of a building in Krishna Nagar in Hyderabad and the Hyderabad Metro Train will remind audiences of the stunts in Jackie Chan movies.
Today, Hello’s team unveiled a video that showcased all that went into the making of Hello’s thrilling action episodes. Hollywood stunt coordinator Bob Brown supervised some spectacular stunts featuring Akhil. The spectacular action making video not only reiterates what Nag had said in the press meet but also raised the expectations on the film.
Directed by the maverick Vikram Kumar, Hello stars debutant Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. Anup Rubens’ music has turned out to be a hit with fans. Hello is releasing on December 22.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating