During a recent press meet, Nagarjuna said that the action sequences in Akhil’ soon to be released romantic action thriller, Hello, will be of international standards. Nag said that nearly 30 days were spent on picturizing the film’s action sequences. Particularly, two action sequences shot on the rooftop of a building in Krishna Nagar in Hyderabad and the Hyderabad Metro Train will remind audiences of the stunts in Jackie Chan movies.
Today, Hello’s team unveiled a video that showcased all that went into the making of Hello’s thrilling action episodes. Hollywood stunt coordinator Bob Brown supervised some spectacular stunts featuring Akhil. The spectacular action making video not only reiterates what Nag had said in the press meet but also raised the expectations on the film.
Directed by the maverick Vikram Kumar, Hello stars debutant Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. Anup Rubens’ music has turned out to be a hit with fans. Hello is releasing on December 22.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections