It is well-known that Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic on the life and legacy of yesteryear legendary heroine Savithri, went on floors in the last week of May. The film stars Keerthy Suresh as Savithri.
Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been reports that Young Tiger NTR will be reprising his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao in the film. Talks have been initiated already, but NTR is keeping the Mahanati’s team waiting and he will take a call depending on his schedule.
Malayali heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan will be seen as Gemini Ganesan and Samantha too will essay a crucial role in Mahanati. Nag Ashwin is the film’s director and Mickey J Meyer is the music composer. This prestigious period biopic is being produced on the reputed Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations