It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is working on a film with Ram Gopal Varma. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its Hyderabad schedule earlier today.
A new schedule of 15 days will start in Mumbai from the 26th of this month. The key gangster portions of the film will be shot in the rustic locales of Mumbai.
Nagarjuna plays a cop in this film which is touted to be a hard-hitting drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views