It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is working on a film with Ram Gopal Varma. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its Hyderabad schedule earlier today.
A new schedule of 15 days will start in Mumbai from the 26th of this month. The key gangster portions of the film will be shot in the rustic locales of Mumbai.
Nagarjuna plays a cop in this film which is touted to be a hard-hitting drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?