It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is working on a film with Ram Gopal Varma. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its Hyderabad schedule earlier today.
A new schedule of 15 days will start in Mumbai from the 26th of this month. The key gangster portions of the film will be shot in the rustic locales of Mumbai.
Nagarjuna plays a cop in this film which is touted to be a hard-hitting drama.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy