It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is working on a film with Ram Gopal Varma. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its Hyderabad schedule earlier today.
A new schedule of 15 days will start in Mumbai from the 26th of this month. The key gangster portions of the film will be shot in the rustic locales of Mumbai.
Nagarjuna plays a cop in this film which is touted to be a hard-hitting drama.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant