Gautam Vasudev Menon has signed Samantha for a trilingual film which is being made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. When asked if this means that she will follow Asin’s footsetps of going to Bollywood, the actress replied with a decisive no. “I’m just doing a tri-lingual film and if I do get a chance to do another Hindi film, I cannot accept it immediately as I am busy with South films.” The actress revealed she has signed three films in Telugu — opposite Siddharth, Naga Chaitanya and Mahesh Babu respectively. Speaking about the success of Dookudu the actress said her role was about being in the right place at the right time and quipped that her success was “a mix of talent and destiny.” Samantha also revealed she is eagerly looking forward to Rajamoulli’s bi-lingual Eega.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film