The theatrical trailer of “Premam” has garnered over 2 million views since it was unveiled on September 20 making it one of the highest for a Telugu film. This views are on a single Youtube channel only. On the official Youtube channel of production house “Sithara Entertainments” it has garnered over two million views.
“Premam” features Naga Chaitanya, Shruti Haasan, Madonna Sebastian and Anupama Parameshwaran as the lead cast. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti and produced by Naga Vamsi on Sithara Entertainments banner, “Premam” is carrying high expectations.
“We are extremely happy with the response to our theatrical trailer. Everyone has liked it. The two million views in short span have bolstered our confidence on the film. The movie would live up to all the expectations. Get ready to watch a memorable love story on silver screen,” producer Naga Vamsi said.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?