After Sukumarudu, Aadi will soon be seen in a film in Subba Reddy’s direction. The film’s first look and logo were launched earlier today in Hyderabad. The film has been titled as ‘Rough’ and it’s said to be a action entertainer with plenty of romance. Rakul Preet Singh, who was last seen in Keratam, is playing the lead role opposite Aadi. Already, more than 50% of the film has been wrapped up. Sri Hari is playing an important role in the film. Abhilash Madhavaram is producing the film under Sridevi Entertainments banner. Mani Sharma is scoring the music. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set
- Lastest buzz regarding Ranarangam’s release