Nani’s upcoming film Aaha Kalyanam is all set to hit the screens on February 7. The film has been made in Tamil under the same name and Yash Raj Films, which is making its foray in South, has produced the Tamil and Telugu versions. Gokul Krishna has directed the film and it’s the official remake of ‘Band Baaja Baarat’.
The film’s official trailer was screened along with Dhoom 3 earlier today and the first look is quite impressive. Although the story has already been adapted in Telugu last year, the casting in Aaha Kalyanam is said to be the key difference. Vaani Kapoor, who was last seen in Shudh Desi Romance, is going to make her debut in Tamil and Telugu with this film. Sources close to the film unit have revealed that Nani’s performance and his onscreen chemistry with Vaani is going to be a treat to watch on big screen.
The film has been primarily shot in Chennai and Mysore. Dharan Kumar has scored the music and Loganathan Srinivas is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero