Tamil superstar Rajinikanth and top director AR Murugadoss’s action-entertainer, Darbar is all set to release on January 9th. As Rajinikanth will be seen in a cop role after a long gap, expectations among the fans and trade circles are very high.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s Telugu rights are bagged for Rs 14 cores. If the film clicks at the box office, recovering the invested amount is not a big thing considering Rajini’s star power.
Darbar also features Nayanthara, Nivetha Thomas, Sunil Shetty in key roles. Lyca Productions bankrolled the film and has its music composed by Anirudh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?