Last year, NTR had hired celebrity fitness trainer Lloyd Stevens to attain a ripped six-pack avatar for Aravindha Sametha. Fans had a mind-blowing experience seeing Tarak in a shirtless avatar in ASVR’s first fight.
Now, Tarak has once again hired his favorite trainer for his upcoming multi-starrer, RRR. Lloyd Stevens recently met RRR’s director Rajamouli and discussed NTR’s look in the movie. He and Tarak will soon begin prepping for the role.
Needless to say that NTR fans will be in for a huge treat when RRR hits theaters in 2020, as Rajamouli is sure to elevate the Young Tiger with his trademark heroism.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date