Last year, NTR had hired celebrity fitness trainer Lloyd Stevens to attain a ripped six-pack avatar for Aravindha Sametha. Fans had a mind-blowing experience seeing Tarak in a shirtless avatar in ASVR’s first fight.
Now, Tarak has once again hired his favorite trainer for his upcoming multi-starrer, RRR. Lloyd Stevens recently met RRR’s director Rajamouli and discussed NTR’s look in the movie. He and Tarak will soon begin prepping for the role.
Needless to say that NTR fans will be in for a huge treat when RRR hits theaters in 2020, as Rajamouli is sure to elevate the Young Tiger with his trademark heroism.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part