Last year, NTR had hired celebrity fitness trainer Lloyd Stevens to attain a ripped six-pack avatar for Aravindha Sametha. Fans had a mind-blowing experience seeing Tarak in a shirtless avatar in ASVR’s first fight.
Now, Tarak has once again hired his favorite trainer for his upcoming multi-starrer, RRR. Lloyd Stevens recently met RRR’s director Rajamouli and discussed NTR’s look in the movie. He and Tarak will soon begin prepping for the role.
Needless to say that NTR fans will be in for a huge treat when RRR hits theaters in 2020, as Rajamouli is sure to elevate the Young Tiger with his trademark heroism.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa