Allu Arjun’s next film is going to be launched tomorrow in Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad. Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct the film and DVV Danayya, Radha Krishna are jointly producing the film. Ileana is going to play the lead role opposite Allu Arjun for the first time in her career. Sonu Sood is playing a villain’s role in the film. Initially, only the talkie part is going to be shot so that Allu Arjun gets enough time to completely recover from his shoulder injury. The film was recently in news for all the right reasons as Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas decided to slash their remuneration and also put a check on the film’s production cost. Buzz is that Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct the film with a bound script. Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose the music.
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hyd and Portugal schedule details
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Press Note : “Chitralahari” Overseas Release by Sarigama Cinemas
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?