The romantic family entertainer ‘Anthaku Mundhu Aa Taruvatha” has crossed the 50 days landmark. The movie has received very good critical acclaim and it has managed to pull in good revenues at the Box Office. To celebrate this, producer Damu arranged a 50 days function today. The entire cast and crew attended the event, which was held at Prasad Labs
The event was also attended by hero Sunil, Swathi, M.S.Raju, B.Gopal, Bheemaneni Sreenivasa Rao, Nandhini Reddy, Maruthi, S.Gopal Reddy,Srinivas Avasarala, dance master Tara and others. Indraganti Mohana Krishna is the director of this movie. Sumanth Ashwin and Eesha have essayed the lead roles.
Producer Damu thanked the viewers for appreciating a good movie. He also had words of praise for director Indraganti Mohana Krishna and for the lead actors of his movie. AMAT deals with the dynamics of personal relationships before and after marriage.
- Aditi Rao is the most desirable woman of 2019
- I am eagerly waiting for a Telugu offer says star heroine
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?