After making a dream debut with Andala Rakshashi, Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi have certainly come a long way in their careers with decent roles under their belt. Earlier this year, they signed a movie titled Lacchmi Deviki Oka Lekkundi (LOL) and the regular shooting has been wrapped up a couple of months ago. This is the third flick in their combination.
Directed by Jagadeesh, who worked as an assistant to SS Rajamouli, the post production works are nearing completion and the makers will soon announce the release date of this film. Earlier, today the makers have unveiled an interesting poster in which Lavanya is seen in a slightly different avatar.
Mayukha Creations is producing the film and MM Keeravani is composing tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho