Happening Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel was earlier roped in as the female lead in Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony. However, the makers today announced that Anu has walked out of the project due to dates issues.
Confirming the same, Anu revealed that her dates are clashing between Amar Akbar Anthony and Sailaja Reddy Alludu, forcing her to exit the project. AAA makers have planned a 50-day schedule in the US and Anu couldn’t allot those bulk dates.
Goan beauty Ileana has been signed on as the leading lady in the film and this will mark her Tollywood comeback after almost 6 years. However, an official announcement is awaited. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project.
— Anu Emmanuel (@ItsAnuEmmanuel) May 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too