Happening Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel was earlier roped in as the female lead in Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony. However, the makers today announced that Anu has walked out of the project due to dates issues.
Confirming the same, Anu revealed that her dates are clashing between Amar Akbar Anthony and Sailaja Reddy Alludu, forcing her to exit the project. AAA makers have planned a 50-day schedule in the US and Anu couldn’t allot those bulk dates.
Goan beauty Ileana has been signed on as the leading lady in the film and this will mark her Tollywood comeback after almost 6 years. However, an official announcement is awaited. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project.
— Anu Emmanuel (@ItsAnuEmmanuel) May 19, 2018
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections