Posani Krishna Murali has become an important part of almost all big budget movies these days and he is in great demand as an actor. This happened after the success of ‘Vedham’ and ‘Nayak’. This charismatic and outspoken person actually wanted to become a director at one point of time.
Posani’s decision to become an actor was reinforced by Anushka. Apparently, Anushka found Posani’s acting so humorous that she couldn’t stop laughing and that has encouraged Posani to continue as an actor instead of as a director.
“I can become a director at a later point of time. But right now, I am very busy as an actor and I have no free time”, he said.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser