2017 has been an outstanding year for Telugu cinema so far. With films like Baahubali 2, Khaidi No 150, Arjun Reddy, Fidaa raking in huge moolah and acclaim, the industry is high on success and it has led to several positive changes in recent times.
In a recent interview when filmmaker Praveen Sattaru was asked what’s been the biggest change in recent times in Telugu film industry, he said, “With Baahubali 1&2, the market has opened up a lot and now, producers are ready to put in more money to make films. Another game changer for the industry has been the success of Arjun Reddy. That film made every writer and director to stop and have a look at their own work. It proved that when a director makes something with absolute conviction, the result will be good.”
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Praveen’s latest film PSV Garuda Vega, which is slated for release on November 3. Rajasekhar has played the lead role in this action thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?