Pawan Kalyan’s blockbuster film, Atharintiki Dharedhi is all set to make its television debut on January 11, as per the latest reports. The film’s satellite rights were bought earlier this year by MAA TV and buzz is that it’s the highest sum ever paid for a Telugu film.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film had Pawan Kalyan and Samantha in lead roles whereas Pranita Shubash, Boman Irani and Nadiya in important roles. The film smashed almost every record there was at the box-office and it went on to be the highest ever grosser in Telugu cinema history. Going by the hype surrounding the film during its theatrical run, it wouldn’t be surprising if it sets a new record in terms of TRPs on MAA TV as well. Currently, Magadheera, Eega and Robo hold the record for some of the highest TRPs ever registered on small screen.
Devi Sri Prasad had scored the music whereas BVSN Prasad had produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next