Pawan Kalyan’s blockbuster film, Atharintiki Dharedhi is all set to make its television debut on January 11, as per the latest reports. The film’s satellite rights were bought earlier this year by MAA TV and buzz is that it’s the highest sum ever paid for a Telugu film.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film had Pawan Kalyan and Samantha in lead roles whereas Pranita Shubash, Boman Irani and Nadiya in important roles. The film smashed almost every record there was at the box-office and it went on to be the highest ever grosser in Telugu cinema history. Going by the hype surrounding the film during its theatrical run, it wouldn’t be surprising if it sets a new record in terms of TRPs on MAA TV as well. Currently, Magadheera, Eega and Robo hold the record for some of the highest TRPs ever registered on small screen.
Devi Sri Prasad had scored the music whereas BVSN Prasad had produced it.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success