Rajamouli’s Baahubali seems to be going at a very fast pace. Just four days after the shooting of the film started in Annapurna Studios, a schedule was wrapped up by tough task master Rajamouli and Prabhas and Tamanna participated in the shooting.
Next schedule of the film will begin in Ramoji Film City soon. Anuskha is the other heroine in the film while Rana is the villain. Baahubali is also being made in Hindi and Tamil simultaneously and this is expected to take extra time.
Rajamouli’s Eega team is already involved with the movie and they are confident about repeating the success of their last film.
Articles that might interest you:
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago
- Corona effect- Bollywood stars getting into a financial mess
- Lockdown Review : Unlock The Haunted App- Hindi film on Zee 5
- Poll : Which of these superstars should only stick to south cinema?
- Viral – MLA Roja drives an ambulance
- Balayya to romance a newcomer in his next?