SS Rajamouli and Shobu Yarlagadda, the director and producer of the epic blockbuster movie franchise Baahubali, are in Mauritius. The duo will attend the Mauritius International Film Festival, where Baahubali 1 & 2 will be screened, and also host a master class.
Baahubali’s Tamil and Telugu versions will be screened at the festival on October 7 and 8 in the Mauritius Cinema Week. The festival will showcase international films about freedom and independence to mark the 50th anniversary of the independence of Mauritius.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars