SS Rajamouli and Shobu Yarlagadda, the director and producer of the epic blockbuster movie franchise Baahubali, are in Mauritius. The duo will attend the Mauritius International Film Festival, where Baahubali 1 & 2 will be screened, and also host a master class.
Baahubali’s Tamil and Telugu versions will be screened at the festival on October 7 and 8 in the Mauritius Cinema Week. The festival will showcase international films about freedom and independence to mark the 50th anniversary of the independence of Mauritius.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer