Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s period drama, ‘Baahubali’, has started rolling. The film is being shot at Rock Gardens in Kurnool and shooting is expected to go on till Tuesday. The movie has Prabhas and Rana in lead roles and Anushka will be seen as the heroine.
‘Baahubali’ is going to be the most expensive Telugu film ever made and it will be released in multiple languages. Prabhas, Rana and Anushka have been training extensively for this project over the last couple of months.
Keeravani is composing the music and Senthil is the cameraman. Let us wish team Baahubali the very best.
Articles that might interest you:
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago
- Corona effect- Bollywood stars getting into a financial mess
- Poll : Which of these superstars should only stick to south cinema?
- Viral – MLA Roja drives an ambulance
- Lockdown Review : Unlock – The Haunted App- Hindi film on Zee 5
- Balayya to romance a newcomer in his next?