Director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is back on sets now and shooting is going on in Annapurna Studios. Prabhas, Tamanna, Anushka and Rana are participating in the shooting and important scenes are being picturised on the production team. Until now, the film was shot in Ramoji Film City.
The movie is going to be released on April 17th 2015. Prabhas will be seen as a powerful warrior and Rana is the villain in the film. Sathyaraj, Nasser and Ramya Krishna are playing powerful roles in this historical film.
Keeravani is providing the music and he has already started work on the songs. Rama Rajamouli is acting as the costume designer and Rajamouli himself is supervising graphics work. Arka Media banner is producing this film.
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi
- When veteran hero politely declined the offer to act in Athadu
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade eyes summer release
- Rakul shakes a leg with Suriya in Kochi
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits