After a short gap, the film unit of Baahubali is expected to begin filming in Ramoji Film City from April 20 onwards. Directed by S S Rajamouli, the film stars Prabhas, Rana, Tamannaah and Anushka in lead roles. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner.
The previous schedule, which was wrapped up couple of weeks ago, had the entire cast and crew working hard to completed a crucial war sequence. Prabhas, Rana and some of the lead actors took part in the schedule and it’s said to be the first of its kind mind-boggling action sequence in Indian cinema. More details about the latest schedule are expected to be revealed soon. “Shoot starts again at RFC from tomorrow..Braving the SUN again…:),” Rajamouli posted on Twitter.
Baahubali is being touted as the biggest budgeted film ever in Telugu cinema history and the film is expected to hit the screens in the summer of 2015. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer. Sabu Cyril is the production designer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo