Nandamuri Balakrishna’s mass action entertainer, ‘Legend’, is currently being shot near Nanakramguda. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and shooting is going on at a brisk pace. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines of this movie.
The makers of this film are targeting an early 2014 release for the movie, perhaps in the month of February or March. Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role in this movie and a number of senior actors will be seen in crucial roles. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes.
The movie is being produced jointly by 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Sai Korrapati. Special care is being taken by the producers to present Balakrishna in a powerful and stylish way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down