Nandamuri Balakrishna and director Boyapati Sreenu have teamed up for a new project that is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner. The film was supposed to start its shoot in Dubai, but shooting will now begin in Hyderabad from July 15th. Some permissions did not come through in time for the Dubai schedule and the production team therefore decided to start off with Hyderabad instead.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for this film. Balakrishna is currently in the USA on a fund-raising tour for the Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital.
This new film is expected to get ready in time for the 2014 general elections. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful and stylish new way. Boyapati Sreenu delivered a commercial blockbuster with Balakrishna in the form of ‘Simha’ and fans are expecting the duo to repeat that success once again.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date