The latest buzz doing rounds in Filmnagar is that Balakrishna has reportedly given a green signal to GV for a new film. GV (original name is Sudhakar Naidu), who has donned several roles as a villain had earlier directed films like Ranga The Donga. Now he has prepared a script which would suit Balakrishna’s image and this seems to have impressed the actor.
An official confirmation is expected to be announced soon. Currently, Balakrishna is acting in Sri Keerthi Combines’ film and Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara. His next film, Sri Rama Rajyam is going to release in November.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections