Nandamuri Balakrishna had left heroine Shriya and the entire team of his ongoing 101st movie stunned with his age-defying stunts. The team had canned an action-packed chase sequence in Portugal’s capital Lisbon on Sunday.
A few shots demanded Balayya to drift the car in 360 degrees, and the actor refused a body-double and performed the stunts himself. Shriya, who was sitting next to Balayya in the car, was shocked seeing Balayya’s exuberance.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being directed by Puri Jagannadh and produced by Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad. The makers are planning a special surprise for fans on the eve of Balayya’s birthday.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake