As per the latest reports being heard,the censor certification of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is expected to take place on Monday, 24th May. The report is yet to be officially confirmed. The movie is gearing up for a release on the 28th of this month.
Ravi Teja will be seen with Shruti Haasan and Anjali in this movie. Shruti Haasan will be seen in an ultra glamorous avatar in Balupu. Thaman has composed the film’s music.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of this film and PVP Cinema banner has produced this film on a lavish scale. The film is coming in with good expectations and Ravi Teja is hoping to score a hit after a long time with this movie.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties