The censor certification of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ has been completed and the movie has received an A Certificate from the censor board. Apparently, some of Shruti Haasan’s glamorous costumes were cited as one of the reasons for the A certificate.
Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan and Anjali are essaying the lead roles in this movie.Thaman has composed the film’s music. The buzz around the film is pretty positive and Brahmanandam’s comedy is expected to be a major highlight for the film.
Gopichand Malineni is the director and PVP Cinema banner is the producer of this movie. ‘Balupu’ will hit the screens worldwide on June 28th.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief