The first look of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is going to be officially unveiled on January 26, which happens to be Ravi Teja’s birthday. Most part of the film has already been shot in its recent schedules in Hyderabad and Vizag. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing it under PVP Cinemas banner. The film is set in Vizag backdrop and Ravi Teja is playing a complete mass role after a long time. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the lead actresses in this film. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film’s recent schedule happened in Hyderabad and several important scenes were shot on Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan. Brahmaji and Brahmanandam have playing important roles.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala