The first look of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is going to be officially unveiled on January 26, which happens to be Ravi Teja’s birthday. Most part of the film has already been shot in its recent schedules in Hyderabad and Vizag. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing it under PVP Cinemas banner. The film is set in Vizag backdrop and Ravi Teja is playing a complete mass role after a long time. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the lead actresses in this film. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film’s recent schedule happened in Hyderabad and several important scenes were shot on Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan. Brahmaji and Brahmanandam have playing important roles.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake