Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Bhimavaram are inseparable. The actor’s popularity in Bhimavaram needs to be seen to be believed. Now that the actor’s wax figure is all set for a debut at the Madame Tussaud’s Museum in Bangkok, interest in the Thai city has peaked among Bhimavaram’s citizens.
A number of people are reportedly checking with travel agents and tourism guides about travel to Bangkok. Apparently, local Prabhas fans want to check out the famous Museum and its iconic figurines, to fully understand the honour bestowed upon their favourite actor.
Prabhas’s life size wax figure will be unveiled in March 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Hansika- Tenali Rama Krishna will entertain you thoroughly
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next