The principal shooting of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai began recently in Bangkok. Nagarjuna and Richa Gangopadhyay are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer and Sonu Sood has been cast in an important role. The latest news is that the first schedule of the film will go on till January 18. The film unit will return later that night and the second schedule is expected to take place in Vizag in February. Richa Gangopadhyay will join the film unit in the second schedule. Nagarjuna will be seen in a highly entertaining role after quite sometime. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director gearing up for second part of Jayalalitha biopic
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda
- Star Bollywood hero says he is scared of the lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script