The principal shooting of the untitled film starring Venkatesh, Ram has shifted to Bangalore. The film is a remake of Bol Bachchan and Anjali and Shazahn Padamsee are the lead actresses in this film. The film’s first schedule was held recently in Hyderabad and few scenes were shot on Ram and Anjali. As per the script, Ram and Anjali will be playing siblings whereas Shazahn Padamsee will be playing Venkatesh’s sister. After a major schedule in Bangalore, the film will also be shot in Panchgani, near Pune.
Venkatesh is sporting a new look for the film and in a recent interview he said, “I have the habit of showing a film to my kids and other close friends whenever I want to act in a remake. When I showed Bol Bachchan, I could see that almost everyone irrespective of their age groups were thoroughly enjoying the film. We have made few changed for the Telugu version and the script has shaped up really well. We are all very excited about the film.” Vijay Bhaskar is directing the film and he had earlier teamed up with Venkatesh for films like Nuvvu Naaku Nacchav and Malleswari. D Suresh Babu and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)