Prince Mahesh Babu’s high voltage action entertainer ‘Businessman’ is blasting its way past all records in Nizam area. The movie has raked in a share of about Rs 94 Lakhs on Day 5 and the total cumulative share for Nizam area for six days stands at about Rs. 8.29 Crores. Industry analysts and distributors are saying that these are phenomenal record breaking collections.
Businessman has been directed by Puri Jagan and the movie has Mahesh Babu and Kajal Aggarwal in lead roles. Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers has produced this movie and Thaman has scored the music. The movie opened to a massive release on January 13th 2012 after completing its production in a record span of time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?