The principal shooting of Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming film Chandamama Kathalu has been wrapped up. Lakshmi Manchu, Aamani, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna, Abhijeet and few others have played the lead roles in this anthology film. Chanakya Booneti has produced the film under A Working Dream Production banner.
The film revolves around a group of people whose lives undergo dramatic twists and turns based on their experiences. Naresh and Aamani are pairing up in this film and both of them told the media that Chandamama Kathalu will definitely click with the new generation. “I’ve never done a role like this in my career and I believe that the film will appeal to the younger generation,” Naresh said.
The film also stars Naga Shaurya, Vennela Kishore, Amitha Rao and Richa Panai. Mickey J Meyer has scored the music. The film’s logo is going to be launched later this month and the audio is expected to hit the stands in mid January.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu