The principal shooting of Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming film Chandamama Kathalu has been wrapped up. Lakshmi Manchu, Aamani, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna, Abhijeet and few others have played the lead roles in this anthology film. Chanakya Booneti has produced the film under A Working Dream Production banner.
The film revolves around a group of people whose lives undergo dramatic twists and turns based on their experiences. Naresh and Aamani are pairing up in this film and both of them told the media that Chandamama Kathalu will definitely click with the new generation. “I’ve never done a role like this in my career and I believe that the film will appeal to the younger generation,” Naresh said.
The film also stars Naga Shaurya, Vennela Kishore, Amitha Rao and Richa Panai. Mickey J Meyer has scored the music. The film’s logo is going to be launched later this month and the audio is expected to hit the stands in mid January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut