Popular writer, Chetan Bhagat is going to attend the premiere of It’s My Love Story on November 9 in Hyderabad. Few days ago, Chetan Bhagat had spotted the poster of It’s My Love Story where the lead pair read one of Chetan Bhagat’s books – 3 Mistakes of My Life. When Chetan Bhagat tweeted about the poster, Madhura Sreedhar got in touch with him and invited him to attend the premiere of the film and the writer kindly obliged. Arvind Krishna and Nikitha Narayan are playing lead roles in this film which deals with live-in relationships and how it affects the couple. Madhura Sreedhar has directed the film and MVK Reddy has produced it on Shiridi Sai Combines. Sunil Kashyap has composed the music and PG Vinda is the cinematographer. The film is all set to hit the screens on November 11.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections