Manchu Vishnu’s upcoming comedy entertainer ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ is all set to release on October 24th on the occasion of Vijayadasami. The movie is going to release all over the world with English subtitles, except in Andhra Pradesh. This would be of help to young people of Telugu Origin who live abroad. They sometimes have difficulty in understanding all the nuances of our dialogues. With the subtitles, the movie will be able to reach out to a much wider segment of the audience.
Vishnu and Hansika will be seen in the lead roles in the film and G. Nageshwara Reddy is the director. Music has been composed by Chakri and Yuvan Shankar Raja while Vishnu himself has produced the movie on 24 Frames banner.
Brahmanandam and M.S. Narayana are going to be seen in full length comedy roles in this movie. Vishnu is making a return to comedy films almost 5 years after his super hit film ‘Dhee’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres