We have already reported that the first schedule of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, ‘Dictator’, has been wrapped up in Hyderabad. Young filmmaker Sriwaas is directing the action entertainer and also co-producing it along with Eros International banner.
The latest update is that the crucial members of the team including Balakrishna and Sonal Chauhan have landed in Bulgaria. As announced earlier, three songs along with some action scenes will be shot in the exotic locales of Europe in this hectic schedule. Anjali is playing one of the female leads in the film and SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next