It is a known fact that star producer, Dil Raju bought the rights of the solid Hindi hit, Badhai Ho which had Ayushman Khurana as the main lead and won several awards.
He wanted to remake it in Telugu with Chay Akkineni as the lead. But the latest gossip going around now reveals that he has scrapped the film and is not making it as of now.
The news is that Chay was not interested to do the part and that is the reason, Dil Raju was forced to leave this project behind and think of something else with Chay in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5