The Nizam rights of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ were picked up by noted producer Dil Raju. The movie is currently in post production mode and the makers are aiming for a release in the third week of June.
Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Shruti Haasan and Anjali. Thaman has composed the film’s music and Gopichand Malineni is the director.
Dil Raju was reportedly quite excited about the film’s prospects and that has convinced him to pick up the film for a fancy price.
Ravi Teja will be seen in a powerful, mass role after a long time. ‘Balupu’ is being produced by PVP Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu