The Nizam rights of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ were picked up by noted producer Dil Raju. The movie is currently in post production mode and the makers are aiming for a release in the third week of June.
Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Shruti Haasan and Anjali. Thaman has composed the film’s music and Gopichand Malineni is the director.
Dil Raju was reportedly quite excited about the film’s prospects and that has convinced him to pick up the film for a fancy price.
Ravi Teja will be seen in a powerful, mass role after a long time. ‘Balupu’ is being produced by PVP Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets