Telugu Film Industry will remain closed on 30th of this month and all branches of filmmaking will be given a holiday. The reason is for the Memu Saitham program that is going to be conducted for the benefit of Vizag.
All the big stars and directors will take part in the program in a big way to raise funds for the Hudhud cyclone victims and special activities have been planned to entertain guests and TV viewers.
A significant amount of money is going to be raised through the program and film personalities will also be contributing to the event in a big way. The holiday is being adopted voluntarily by everyone and the technicians are free to participate in the programs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?