Telugu Film Industry will remain closed on 30th of this month and all branches of filmmaking will be given a holiday. The reason is for the Memu Saitham program that is going to be conducted for the benefit of Vizag.
All the big stars and directors will take part in the program in a big way to raise funds for the Hudhud cyclone victims and special activities have been planned to entertain guests and TV viewers.
A significant amount of money is going to be raised through the program and film personalities will also be contributing to the event in a big way. The holiday is being adopted voluntarily by everyone and the technicians are free to participate in the programs.
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date