When yesteryear star heroine Vijayashanthi signed Sarileru Neekevvaru, her come back film after 13 long years, everyone understood the importance of her role which convinced her to make a comeback. The award-winning actress and her fans are quite excited about her comeback stint.
Until recently, there was a buzz that Vijayashanthi will be seen as a professor in Sarileru Neekevvaru. Now, the latest reports reveal that Vijayashanthi will be essaying the role of a medical professor in the movie. She has begun shooting for her part already, and the movie’s unit is quite happy with the output so far.
Sarileru Neekevvaru features Superstar Mahesh Babu and Rashmika Mandanna as the main leads. The film is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Anil Sunkara. Dil Raju and Mahesh Babu are jointly presenting the film, which is slated to release for Sankranthi early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix