Youthful hero Siddharth says that friendships in the industry are not permanent. The actor made the statement in an interview given to a leading newspaper. “Friendships in the industry are not permanent. They will change often and will widely alter based on the project you are into currently”, said Siddharth. The actor also went on to say that he does not belong to any one ‘group’ in the industry.
“I don’t limit myself to any one group. I am on good terms with most people and they respect me for my work”, says Siddharth. He expressed his happiness at the success of his last film ‘Love Failure’ and said that he would continue to make films that are ‘good’ and ‘different’.
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July