Youthful hero Siddharth says that friendships in the industry are not permanent. The actor made the statement in an interview given to a leading newspaper. “Friendships in the industry are not permanent. They will change often and will widely alter based on the project you are into currently”, said Siddharth. The actor also went on to say that he does not belong to any one ‘group’ in the industry.
“I don’t limit myself to any one group. I am on good terms with most people and they respect me for my work”, says Siddharth. He expressed his happiness at the success of his last film ‘Love Failure’ and said that he would continue to make films that are ‘good’ and ‘different’.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero