“Dallas is getting ready to celebrate 146th Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi by hosting “Gandhi Banquet” on Friday, October 2nd at 7:00 pm at Park Plaza Tower, Dallas and “Gandhi Peace Walk” on Saturday, October 3rd at 8:00 am at the largest Gandhi Memorial in USA, the “Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Plaza, Irving, TX.
Banquet is by invitation only and the Peace Walk led by the India Association of North Texas (IANT) is open for all. Mrs. Sukanya Bharat Ram, the great granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi, will be attending as a Chief Guest of Honor at both of these events. We request all walkers to dress in white, we are releasing 10 white doves just before the walk to symbolize peace.” Dr. Prasad Thotakura, Chairman, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial of North Texas (MGMNT) said.
Mr.Rao Kalvala, Secretary, MGMNT stated that everyone come early, park their cars in North Lake College and take free shuttle raid to the memorial. Dr. Srinivas Gunukula, Co-Chair, MGMNT is coordinating with Pepsi co to giveaway complimentary snacks and drinks, Mr. Taiyab Kundawala, Co-chair, MGMNT and Mr. Jack Godhawani, Director coordinating complimentary T shirts to all walkers. Other Directors – Mr. Akshay Wani, Mr. Piyush Patel, Mrs. Shabnam Modgil and Mr. John Hammond overseeing overall logistics. Please review the attached flyer for more information.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR