From the past one week, the entire theaters in the states of Andhra and Telangana were closed as the producers were on strike against the digital service providers who charge exorbitant prices to the producers.
Looks like an amicable solution has been made as the standoff between South Indian Producers and Digital Service Providers is virtually over now.
The news reveals that the DSP’s have offered a fantastic 25 to 35% reduction in the money they charge to the producers. Theatres in Andhra & Telangana which were closed from March 2nd will reopen from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions