From the past one week, the entire theaters in the states of Andhra and Telangana were closed as the producers were on strike against the digital service providers who charge exorbitant prices to the producers.
Looks like an amicable solution has been made as the standoff between South Indian Producers and Digital Service Providers is virtually over now.
The news reveals that the DSP’s have offered a fantastic 25 to 35% reduction in the money they charge to the producers. Theatres in Andhra & Telangana which were closed from March 2nd will reopen from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Director Teja tests positive for COVID 19
- Mumbai cops-Sushanth searched for ways to kill himself
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami